Monday, October 18, 2010

Cyber-mission

Q.  What potential does the Internet / digital media have for Christian ministry?

I think if I have any ability to manage media things, I will get many opportunities to reach people with Good News and encouragement-word.  And then If I leave my hometown, I can still take communication with my family, my non-Christian friend, and my Christian friend on my blog page, my SNS page or whatever.

Q.  Have you personally used the Internet for ministry? If so how long have you been doing this?

Yes, 2-5 years

Q.  Choose one of the following answers
*What kind/s of online ministry have you been involved in? 
Check any that apply

I encourage other Christians via email, text or Facebook / social media
I follow-up those who have just made decisions for Christ

Q.  What scares you most about the Internet?

There is nothing to seen, to make sure, internet is unseen thing.  You can take have time for chat in Net café and you can take time for calling your Internet friend on web camera. But you can see a person’s heart.  
I scare about confirming to how influence, how good, or how moving emotion in with person who chats, who talks, and who gives to me on internet.

My Net friend can talk anything to me on Internet, but can’t talk on face to face…I scare about that case.

Q. Do you have a favorite Internet story?  A coincidence? A testimony?  Did you personally find Christ online?

Favorite Internet story…nothing.  

Q. What technology/ies  have the greatest potential for effective Internet / digital ministry?

Internet radio / streaming media / YouTube

Q.  How can we use the new technology to evangelize the most unreached and most unengaged peoples of the world?

For them, I think we can do many things.  We bring any items to them and show to them, teach how to use how to play… Many ways we can take.  Be creative!!!


GOD BLESS YOU ALL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment